Looking at a wasp nest or byke

I found something interesting yesterday that I wanted to show you. A wasp nest is also called a byke. That made me thin about the names we give to different animal homes – I was thinking of a pig living in a sty, a squirrel in a drey and a badger in a sett – can you think of any others?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.