Cambusbarron Village Nursery CIC is a community interest company formed in 2019 to provide high quality early learning experiences for children between age 2 1/2 and starting school. Cambusbarron Village Nursery is built upon the strong foundations laid by Cambusbarron Playgroup, a service which served the community of Cambusbarron and the surrounding areas for some 50 years. Cambusbarron Village Nursery aims to retain the values and ethos of the Playgroup movement while delivering a service more suited to modern lifestyles. Our service works in partnership with Stirling Council and we are pleased to be able to offer fully funded (free) places to children in the 2 years before they start school. We can also offer additional hours as well as places for children aged from 2 1/2 years on a fee paying basis (see our Information Booklet for more information). Our service is governed by a Board of Directors and is delivered by a professionally qualified staff team.
As a Community Interest Company we are a nonprofit making organisation and any surplus is invested back into our service for the benefit of our community.
Our social aims and objectives are :
- Provide a safe, inclusive and nurturing environment where all children can develop confidence, take risks, learn from their mistakes, make informed decisions and develop a “can do” attitude.
- Encourage and celebrate creativity, curiosity and a life-long love of learning.
- Develop skills for the future by providing opportunities for children to engage in high quality, motivating, challenging and purposeful learning experiences across a broad curriculum.
- Work in partnership with parents and the local community to ensure that children are supported to achieve their full potential, be fit and healthy, have high aspirations and recognise the positive contribution they can make to society
- Provide high quality, accessible, flexible and affordable service for parents
- Be a community focussed service
- Facilitate parental employment and/or education
- Promote the benefits of outdoor play and learning particularly in the natural environment
- Promote learning for sustainability
- To provide outdoor play and learning opportunities to economically and educationally disadvantaged children and adults
- To provide training opportunities for fellow professionals
- To be a fair ethical and supportive employer
Our Mission Statement :
To provide a community focussed service which meets the needs of our children, their families and our community.
Our Values :
- We will build strong, supportive and respectful relationships with our children, families and wider community
- We will provide a challenging, engaging and inspiring learning environment
- We will promote inclusion and respect diversity
- We will encourage and promote learning for sustainability
We welcome new children at any time, please get in touch with us (email@example.com or 01786 430497) for more information or to discuss coming along to meet us.
We are members of Early Years Scotland. We are regulated by the SSSC and inspected by Education Scotland and by the Care Inspectorate.
Our Company Number is 629969